Monday, August 22, 2011



I'm home, but longing for days with a high of 82 degrees and liverwurst (which are completely unrelated aside from their Berlin connection). Who would've guessed that spreadable meat in a plastic casing could be so freaking addictive, but it is. And why didn't I bring one home with me?? Sigh.
At least I got my mustard. Yum.

Elvis, on the other hand, is missing days where I don't dunk him under a cool shower. I am not sure if this is effective and/or if he hates it. I've also tried soaking a towel in water and making a little nest for him, but he isn't too interested. He also dashes away when I aim the fan at him. Doesn't he get that I just want to help him be more comfortable???
Any other ideas for keeping your furry pup cool in this ridiculous heat?


No comments:

Post a Comment